Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0202

 

Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0202


“What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise” 
― Oscar Wilde

“Although my memory's fading, I remember two things very clearly: I am a great sinner and Christ is a great Savior.” 
― John Newton, Amazing Grace

“I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.” 
― John Cage

“The third component of the Law of Dharma is service to humanity--to serve your fellow human beings and to ask yourself the questions,"How can I help? How can I help all those that I come into contact with?" When you combine the ability to express your unique talent with service to humanity, then you make full use of the Law of Dharma.” 
― Deepak Chopra


Below are some Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0202 1

Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0202 2

Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0202 3

Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0202 4

Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0202 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) above inspired you.
Thanks :)